New to the Mercedes world

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Napier

Car
Viano
Hello all, just bought my first Mercedes and thought I'd say hello.

I picked up a 2012 Viano earlier in the week which has a few niggles I want to sort out.

Had Volkswagen's and Audi's for many years so this is all very new!

Welcome to MBClub and congratulations on your new car. I’m sure you’ll acclimatise to Mercedes-Benz very quickly - Mercedes, Audi and BMW are more similar than they ever have been in so many ways.

Big step from a Volvo T5 c70 to a clk 240 but yeah bmw Audi Mercedes’ an Volvo all alike in there own way

ha ha my first like another smile time to hit the Cornish back roads for a coastal Cruz
Was down in Cornwall last week, yes definitely some nice scenery.

Little secret coast road I know most stunning sea views for 13 miles some nice car pictures to be had for sure
You can’t say that and then not tell us where it is!? Don’t worry we’ll keep the secret… 😁

You can’t say that and then not tell us where it is!? Don’t worry we’ll keep the secret… 😁
Soz I nearly did spill it had to re write an I would love to tell you I suppose filling up the road with Mercedes’ owners is not a bad thing sod it tell the world lol a coast road between st Ives an pendeen west cornwall enjoy everyone

Soz I nearly did spill it had to re write an I would love to tell you I suppose filling up the road with Mercedes’ owners is not a bad thing sod it tell the world lol a coast road between st Ives an pendeen west cornwall enjoy everyone
Well we know the secret behind Frosties, and not only do which know eleven herbs and spices but we also know how much of each into KFC’s secrete blend, so your secret is safe with us 👍🏻

German quality, if u liked audi u will fell in love with mb

German quality, if u liked audi u will fell in love with mb
Don’t really like Audi unreliable heaps of sh lol bmw good but go rotten I’m going to let my Mercedes’ build my opinion it’s a great car so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom