New to these Forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benztech

Car
E55 -SOLD RS6 C180
Hello

I need some good advice from all you more timely users.

I joined up because i have a passion for mercs since i was about 11, i done my apprenticeship with mercs and 14 years later i had enough.

People need some where else to go other than merc.
I am based in chelsea and work mobile just mercs all the diag/tools and experience. Its been quite busy but now its a bit quite kids on break etc.

So i spend a bit of time on the forums - i feel let down i do not know whether it is because you have to work your way in and get to know every one or what - i just try to help !!!!!

Try me - i just know my stuff and would love to help you if i can.

I saw one members introductory message when he joined up - are you supposed to do one - i didnt

Hello mate ,

A belated welcome on board from me !

Welcome! :) Trawl through the technical sections people are always looking for help.

Cheers

Lee

Hi and welcome.

An intro is always helpful - lets people know who you are and why you're here;) . If you have technical knowledge then do offer your advice backed up with the relevant credentials, helps people know how muc you actually might know or if you're just another bloke on t'internet.

There's no need to serve time here - but do expect people to choose not to take your advice as they do obviously have that prerogative. Sometimes advice conflicts and causes confusion - but if you think you can help - dive in :D :D

Hello & welcome to the best forum in the world...

It's a friendly place hope you stick around to enjoy it.

pammy said:
There's no need to serve time here - but do expect people to choose not to take your advice as they do obviously have that prerogative.

Don't listen to her.

:D

Welcome to the forum! :)

People post their problems openly here and wait for answers from the many to flow in. So just chip in where you believe you can help.

Don't expect to receive direct questions....

And don't be put off if people appear to ignore your advice, it all adds to the collective answer

I thought you had introduced yourself a week ago... A PROPER BAPTISM..

As far as rules to posters, there are no rules, other than the forum rules, that is..
If you want to post, then post, if not, don't.

Have fun..;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom