New Top Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I gave it a go but turned it off after about ten minutes.

Hopefully once these contracts/requirements have been fully met, then the show can be reinvented.
If it's to have any chance of survival in the long term then it's imperative.

• Chris Evans starting the show by introducing his mates from his local curry house.
  • A standard TG charge around in cars with a fake gun on top.
  • Gordon Ramsey gloating about his new Ferrari, surely the most smug individual ever on TG
  • More Reliant "fun"
  • A presenter chemistry about as good as recently set concrete

What's not to like?

Even better, we've got that babbling ijit Eddie Jordan to look forward to next week. If he mentions that Force India's Monaco success last weekend is all down to it previously being his team I'll put my foot through the screen.

Last edited:
I personally didn't enjoy it. Got bored very quickly. Not entirely because of different host but because the usual Top Gear formula is getting very old and tiring now.
Still prefer the original hosts though.

Was not impressed with last weeks effort.

But will have to watch the week I suppose:-

Features a GLC v Macan and Jag F Pace.
Was hoping for an AMG 43 GLC. But it looks like a sport version with off road pack - however its been filmed in South Africa so the spec wont be the same as UK I expect.

Not sure it will go well for the Merc against the competition power wise.

Lets see

This weeks show won't be much different from last weeks as it was recorded last week. Hopefully next weeks might be better..

jfhuk said:
This weeks show won't be much different from last weeks as it was recorded last week. Hopefully next weeks might be better..

Is that because it'll be recorded this week!!!!! :) :) :)

• Chris Evans starting the show by introducing his mates from his local curry house.
  • A standard TG charge around in cars with a fake gun on top.
  • Gordon Ramsey gloating about his new Ferrari, surely the most smug individual ever on TG
  • More Reliant "fun"
  • A presenter chemistry about as good as recently set concrete

What's not to like?

Even better, we've got that babbling ijit Eddie Jordan to look forward to next week. If he mentions that Force India's Monaco success last weekend is all down to it previously being his team I'll put my foot through the screen.

Richer Sounds have a sale on for 4K TV's :rock:

bob6600 said:
Reverse gear? :fail
Nah stuck in neutral... Needs a none Ginger gear knob..

Tim203 said:
Is that because it'll be recorded this week!!!!! :) :) :)
In summary yes.

much better tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom