New Top Gear.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've recorded it all but, based on the trailers I've seen, have no desire to watch them. Keeping them for a 2am session when there is nothing better to watch and I need something to help me sleep.

Top Gear is more like Reverse Gear. Worst motoring programme ever in its current guise.

Get rid of clueless Flintoff and the alleged comedian McGuinness (he needs subtitles) as they are totally unqualified to be motoring presenters.

Keep Chris Harris as he can actually drive and give Sabine Schmitz a trial series, maybe get Matt LeBlanc back for the lay-deez interest! ;)
Oh and rename it from Top Gear or it will be forever be compared to the previous trio of presenters.

I can generally tell how much I'm going to enjoy this weeks programme before I watch solely based on how many on here say "toilet humour" "thick northerners" and "Chris Harris is the real talent" then I know it's going to be a good laugh!

I did enjoy the Stirling Moss tribute on the episode last week.

I had no idea of his history - most impressive.

The last episode perhaps wasn't the best one for me but it was OK.

As you state Gollom, it's just three guys dicking around and getting paid a lot of money to do it.

I'd have loved a gig like that myself once upon a time.

Ok as an entertainment show, but has less and less relevance as a car show. Whatever happened to Fifth Gear at least that dealt with cars in a reasonable fashion.

I’m embarrassed to say that I fell asleep a few minutes in. I shall try again! Perhaps a reflection on the content, I can’t remember any of it!

I’m embarrassed to say that I fell asleep a few minutes in. I shall try again! Perhaps a reflection on the content, I can’t remember any of it!

Haha I lasted a bit longer and dozed off during the final ice cream van bit. I went back to see if I'd missed anything ... I hadn't. Disappointing show compared to the week before.

Does anyone buy the TG magazine? I was just wondering if there are any pics taken from the audience of this last series?

Finally caught the last episode earlier and I thought it was poor by the standards they’d set theirselves in the previous episodes but I can live with that because, on the whole, this series has been a breath of fresh air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom