New TopGear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
First episode of the new series is tomorrow night (Sunday 30th) at 8.00pm.

:thumb:

Jeez, i thought they'd put it out of its misery. I suppose sales count more than credibility these days. That being said if its your cup of tea i hope you enjoy it, i'm off to watch paint dry.

Well, I happen to enjoy it very much :)
Looking forward to this new series.

I take it they mean it's series 20 of the new format? Surely there have been more than 20 series, going back to the days of Tiff, Quentin & VB-H?

Even better.

[YOUTUBE]/nenQI4HrUhk[/YOUTUBE]

Jeez, i thought they'd put it out of its misery. I suppose sales count more than credibility these days. That being said if its your cup of tea i hope you enjoy it, i'm off to watch paint dry.

I see you have colour then

Probably too short to get in the frame, boom, boom :D

I fell asleep during the boring road trip bit, just woke up for the closing bit!

I enjoyed it, fascinating seeing Chernobyl like that.

I thought it good that they chose reasonably priced cars for a change especially as the concept was about how fun they were rather than how crap they were.

I thought it was very revealing that Hammond easily managed to get less than 20mpg out of his 1L fiesta.

Episode 3 was better than episode 1, but not as good as Episode 2!!

IIRC there are 6 episodes in a series, so half way now. :(

Am I alone in thinking time for a format change? Getting a bit predictable?
I do like it but you can almost guess the puns/jokes/outcomes.

Am I alone in thinking time for a format change? Getting a bit predictable?
I do like it but you can almost guess the puns/jokes/outcomes.
I thought it was ok, as long as it cut out on burning caravans, deliberately crashing into things, all those childish behaviours :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom