New toy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhiliusM

I've just bought an in car camera, a RoadHawk DC-1. It sits behind the mirror and records GPS information plus sound and video onto an SD card. It has a shock sensor that makes it save data as an event should it detect a sudden movement. This means that it is stored in a different section of the card.

I went out for a little test drive and someone pulled out on me. If I had been another 20 feet further down the road he would have hit me.

Maybe it's jinxed, in which case it's not such a good idea.:D

Hey, i recently got the Roadhawk RH2 with the inside and outside camera, works great, constanly recording, had some narrow miss's, def worth having, you never know. :D

Nothing new about these . I have had my Roadhawk for nearly 40 years, records not only any sudden movement in front of the car , but also any errors made by myself. Useful machine , but can sometimes have a propensity to nag .:mad:

Nothing new about these . I have had my Roadhawk for nearly 40 years, records not only any sudden movement in front of the car , but also any errors made by myself. Useful machine , but can sometimes have a propensity to nag .:mad:

Sounds like you are talking about my wife.

Yep I use roadhawk too, brilliant for identifying who is at fault in an incident and also for capturing dangerous driving which can be reported to the police, great bit of kit highly recommended :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom