New Twin Turbo Kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
why photograph it at all all out of focus? Would love to twin turbo our E320 estate, looks v ordinary but can disappear without a trace so to speak.

why photograph it at all all out of focus? Would love to twin turbo our E320 estate, looks v ordinary but can disappear without a trace so to speak.

That`s not for our engines

Its for an M103 engine right?

Yes,otherwise it would be mine :D

Ok than,who bought it?

Collecting it tomorrow!

Not actually seen it yet so can't say if its complete but worth the risk I thought.

Any suggestions on what to put it in, i'm thinking 190 2.6 manual with a 300 engine, r129 brakes and sportline suspension.

Might just leave it in the box and polish it from time to time and stick it back on ebay in about 30 years or so.

or you could sell it to someone who is desparate for one... i.e. ME! :)

I'm sure another one will surface from somewhere.

Still can't believe how little they sell for given the apparent demand and rarity?

the only thing that is 'sort after' is the manifolds, the intercooler and the extra injector holder.

the rest (pipework, turbos ect) is easly avalible elsewhere, and if you want to expand the power, the intercooler is obsolete any way, it is very restrictive.

the electronic control is only fit for the bin, use a split second controler, other aic or megasquirt.

Any suggestions on what to put it in, i'm thinking 190 2.6 manual with a 300 engine

Indeed. Find an unrotten low mileage one. It'll be in hearing-aid beige or similar colour. All of the super low mileage ones are. Too naff to drive + hidden away in garages = low miles and great condition.

Add the 300 engine and TT it. Finish it off with a 190D badge and some regular steel wheels, and you'll have a proper Q car.

:)

FYI a chap called Matt on the 190 forum TTed a 190E 2.6 for a customer. Not sure if he's still doing much work on cars these days but he may be worth getting in touch with for bits/etc. ISTR he got two lots of exhaust made up.

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom