New Tyre Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndrewOl

Car
E350 A207
Hi,
Time for some new 275/50/20 boots for the GL. Best price I can see online is oponeo at £118 for Yoko Advans. Not used this company or these tyres before. Any suggestions of alternatives? I have used Dunlop SPM and Conti UHP before and were both fine.

cheers

Hi,
Time for some new 275/50/20 boots for the GL. Best price I can see online is oponeo at £118 for Yoko Advans. Not used this company or these tyres before. Any suggestions of alternatives? I have used Dunlop SPM and Conti UHP before and were both fine.

cheers
Yokohama are good tyres and that seems like an outrageously goo deal for 20-inch tyres!

They will be already a couple of years old at that price i think. No biggie if you do a load of miles and will get the wear before they pass 5 yrs

I Have Goodyear Tyres very quiet and seem to be wearing well

Thanks for the feedback, have emailed Tyre Shack for a quote Paul.

I’ve used Oponeo at least 6 times and they’ve always supplied what I asked for (and what they advertised) and within timescale.

:)

They will be already a couple of years old at that price i think. No biggie if you do a load of miles and will get the wear before they pass 5 yrs

There is no legal requirement to remove tyres which are 5 years old. As with tyres of any age you should inspect them for ageing. We tend not to have the extreme weather in the UK which causes tyre issues by 5 years.

Just to wrap this one up. Ordered 4 275/50/20 yoko advance st from oponeo and they arrived within 5 days no dramas. £137 each corner fitted by local tyre place, excellent value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom