New Ugly-Bug from BMW

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I read that they're going to release a completely pointless 3 series look-a-like of the 5 series GT.... they're starting to remind me of what mercedes and VW usually do.... making pointless cars for a non-existant market -.-

Oh yes, that was a cracker. You don't have a pic do you?
Why!You don`t wana get that scared,do you?

rodius.jpg

ssanyong_rodius_2008_2.jpg

Heres a treat for you alll.. The Pontiac Ass.. sorry i mean Aztec

DSTK89LW.jpg

It's a bit Audi Q7-ish. Lots of bulk up front, although I'm sure everyone would pull out of your way in the fast lane.

Not a nice looking car IMHO. What happened to the nicer looking BMWs of old, the E39 5 series, E53 X5. None of their offerings in the last 7 years has been a nicely styled car. They should buck the trend a build a stunner, which again they've failed to do.

And a turbo'd 3 clyinder hybrid, doubt that will be much fun....

Not a nice looking car IMHO. What happened to the nicer looking BMWs of old, the E39 5 series, E53 X5. None of their offerings in the last 7 years has been a nicely styled car. They should buck the trend a build a stunner, which again they've failed to do.

And a turbo'd 3 clyinder hybrid, doubt that will be much fun....
I agree the older ones had style and elegance.

That grille reminds me of a particularly goofy toothed girl that I went to infants school with (in the days before orthodontists were common).

As I recall she was ginger and had masses of freckles too

Probably stunning now!

The new Z4 is gorgeous and makes the outgoing model resemble an automotive stroke victim! I don't usually agree with much of the rantings of JC, but even Top Gear like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTPe1WhUR3o

I reckon we can expect more of the same since Bangle moved on. I don't know what came over BMW employing the same guy who designed the Fiat Multipla..what did they expect :doh:

Just another attempt to increase the intimidating effect of hanging about six inches off your tail, which seems to be standard beemer driving style!

Oh, forgot to say - bug ugly!

That is an artist impression, the same site has another impression that looks nothing like that.

Designs are often like babies, their mothers think they are beautiful, but those from other families always think they're ugly.

The new E Class is a really awkard looking car, and certainly not getting the praise the W211 did when it arrived, in much the same way the E60 was grumbled about compared to the E39 from BMW owners, however the Bangle designs have been the most popular in all the surveys taken so I guess they know what they are doing??

There is no way a car looking like that would ever make production.

Just another attempt to increase the intimidating effect of hanging about six inches off your tail, which seems to be standard beemer driving style!

haha :D

I know, just the other day I was out for a drive in my E Class, taking it nice and steady at 30 mph (I was lighting my pipe and putting my slippers on at the time so had to be cautious) when some moron in a 5 series came whizzing past at 70mph!! God damned lunatic!! :eek:
It was only the fact that we were on a motorway that I didn't report the young hoodlum!! :dk:

;)

however the Bangle designs have been the most popular in all the surveys taken so I guess they know what they are doing??

Who on earth did they survey? His relatives? Or owners of Fiat Multiplas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom