New Valeter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Agreed. Yesterday Tom did my summer wheels off tof he car and sealed them and then only did the outside of my car. The more times he does your car the easier it gets as the dirt just falls of after a while. A mini valet is £30 and a full valet is £60. Once it is clean you can get away with the mini valet.

Tom did a great job on my car, spent nearly 3 hours doing a full clean inside and out! Very good job and highly recommended!

Tom came to do my C36 Wednesday an as always left an outstanding job !

Hi All,

I'm considering getting my car cleaned by Tom.

However I'm a little far out for Tom, so I'll either have to drive over to Tom (little too far)

So have a bit of an cheeky request....

I'm not far from Lakeside and the A12 / Blackwell Tunnel.

So I was going to ask if any MBClub members who have used Tom (or if they want to get their car cleaned too) would be happy for me to bring my car to their place for Tom to clean it at? If it's any bit closer for me but within Tom's coverage area. Dartford / Near A2 / etc...

I'm thinking 22nd or 30th Dec as Tom is free both day...

Let me know. :thumb:

mbzclk said:
Hi All, I'm considering getting my car cleaned by Tom. However I'm a little far out for Tom, so I'll either have to drive over to Tom (little too far) So have a bit of an cheeky request.... I'm not far from Lakeside and the A12 / Blackwell Tunnel. So I was going to ask if any MBClub members who have used Tom (or if they want to get their car cleaned too) would be happy for me to bring my car to their place for Tom to clean it at? If it's any bit closer for me but within Tom's coverage area. Dartford / Near A2 / etc... I'm thinking 22nd or 30th Dec as Tom is free both day... Let me know. :thumb:

I and C36fan live close to Tom so we would be to far away and I know the OP is even further away so we can't help I'm afraid

No worries, thanks guys.

I'll prob just make the trip all the way,

I think the car needs the TLC.

So I have decided to make the trip to get my car detailed at Tom's but totally stumped what to do for 7-8 hours whilst my car is being cleaned.

Is anyone around who maybe wants to go to Bluewater or something.

Alternatively I may cover Tom for fuel and get it done at home...

I welcome any amazing ideas anyone may have.

I have also spoken to Tom about recommendations on my car. He will be traveling to Esher after Xmas (which is right near my work) and agreed to look over my car and advise what i could benefit from.

I had Tom do a full valet on my Mini, took him over 2 days it was in such a state ....very pleased with the results and planning to take the SL to him in a couple of months

Tom is coming again Friday to do my 63 wagon !
He is a top man !

Tom come round today to do a mini detail to my car and I'm very impressed by his work again!
The car look like new again!
Thanks Tom you're a star!:thumb:

I would like to thank Tom, one for coming all the way up to me and two for doing such a great job.

I had it clayed,polished and sealed + he gave the interior a though clean. Once again many thanks.

I am just waiting for Tom to move to Essex.......

boxbrownie said:
I am just waiting for Tom to move to Essex.......
If you ask nicely I'm sure he will come to you to do your car!! Got him booked to do Black beauty tomorrow ! :)

I have just phoned Tom to get a booking, i am def looking forwarded to having a "properly cleaned" car.

I found this thread when it started, and asked Tom to deep clean the inside my 17 year C-Class last week. The results were amazing - the stains from children in the back were eliminated, the upholstery colours are back and it's a pleasure to sit in the car again. It feels like sitting in a restored classic - except that not much is really new, just clean.. Even the details of the heating controls have a deep black sheen. I treated the car to new Autostyle floor mats to complete the mini-overhaul. He also waxed the new car to get it ready for winter.

Many thanks to Tom for doing the hard work, having the right kit, and especially for the right attitude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom