New Vito 119 sport fuel consumption

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vito119kosta

Car
Vito 119 crew
Hello everyone
I had the Vito 119 sport 2016 and just swapped it for the new Vito 119 sport.
The new one burning about 25% more full than my previous one and it doesn’t feel like it ha the power like my old one.
Wondering if there is anyone else in here that have the new Vito 119 to share the views on power and what fuel consumption are they getting

many thanks

Mine is just over a year old. I get mid-high 40's. If I cruise on the dual carriageways at 55, it'll see 50mpg. If I cruise on motorways at 70 then it'll do 41-42. About a week before it's first service the exhaust temp sensor gave up and fuel consumption went to pot - struggling to do 40mpg anywhere, and it drank adblue like an alcoholic on MD20-20.

Mine is just over a year old. I get mid-high 40's. If I cruise on the dual carriageways at 55, it'll see 50mpg. If I cruise on motorways at 70 then it'll do 41-42. About a week before it's first service the exhaust temp sensor gave up and fuel consumption went to pot - struggling to do 40mpg anywhere, and it drank adblue like an alcoholic on MD20-20.
After how many thousand miles did you start getting that mpg?

After how many thousand miles did you start getting that mpg?
I got the 119 on Xmas eve 2019, I do about 2000 miles per month, it was when Lockdown started so mid-March, and therefore about 3-4000 miles on the clock.
It's got almost 36000 on it now, and this is from last week - I took it for my mate who has a VW Transporter and keeps telling me how good it is.... (he struggles to do 40mpg at best)
IMG_20210702_182134.jpg

I'm typically seeing 47-48mpg daily. That's cruising at 60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom