New Vito 119 Sport Ordered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks Kofidee. Yeh in the first 3 years they will be covered by warranty, but Im thinking I will need to keep it longer to be viable for me to buy personally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Vito arrived way before scheduled!
635e8f12d252172b51c0333acb662a24.jpg

Picked it up today on trade plates so now in my garage until its registered 1st March!
df7673dbcd4509ce295383282a38df72.jpg

Absolutely love it.

As you can see I didnt go for ILS, 1 because of cost of any future repairs, 2 because of price to add them and 3 because as I wanted twin rear doors I wouldnt have got the rear LEDS anyway!

Last edited:
My Vito arrived way before scheduled!

Picked it up today on trade plates so now in my garage until its registered 1st March!

Absolutely love it.

As you can see I didnt go for ILS, 1 because of cost of any future repairs, 2 because of price to add them and 3 because as I wanted twin rear doors I wouldnt have got the rear LEDS anyway!

Well done , I wasn't that keen when I bought it but now I truly love it wait till you can't keep off the throttle lol.

What is the run-in procedure on a new Vito? I want to put some miles on engine before I go booting it or towing my trailer!?

What is the run-in procedure on a new Vito? I want to put some miles on engine before I go booting it or towing my trailer!?

Mine been ragged from day 1lol.

I would follow what it says in the handbook. Normally something like don't exceed certain engine RPM or speed for the first 1000-1500 miles then drive it normally.

WELL LUCKY YOU 17 plate today!!

I usually do 1000 miles before ragging it

:thumb:

43fa96072e6ab404601c0c9a74202b55.jpg

Well coming up for a year of ownership and still loving it and looking good as ever (even better actually as Ive done a few things to it), its going for its first service tomorrow at just 10k.

Small chance I might need to consider selling it in coming months due to possibly getting into property developing- clearing the remaining finance and getting the cash back out of it would both help towards that venture. [emoji15]

Hows the value of them, after looking around I think its worth around £28k, no VAT. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom