New Vito Sport - Indium Grey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I sold these until April next year so I may have forgotten a couple of points but:
All 119 engines have the 7G tropic box (due to the hearing, more power in every gear than the old V6!!)
All the 119s have A/C and several other little options as standard too.
The fuel economy in these things is truly amazing for a big vehicle.
COMAND is no longer available (plug in Becker unit now)
If you have parking sensors it'll park itself too!
We'll never get AMG on the Vito as the Germans insist it's for the cars only (V-class is a car)

My spec (if I can ever afford to buy one for myself would be:
Comfort heated seats
Leather steering wheel
Colour coded
Becker Nav
Reverse camera

MB vans are fantastic.

The family scrap tyre business runs a fleet of Sprinters and they just don't die. One of them has done over 400k now and it will stay until it dies.

This Vito looks lovely but we have to go Sprinter in XLWB Hi Top format.

Wow Bruno.

Looks absolutely fab. Love the colour. And those wheels really suit. I can almost smell the newness. Yum yum.

Ant flappy paddles on a van??? Thought I'd never see the day. :eek:

Bet you're over the moon.:bannana:

Ant. :thumb:

Fantastic van just done today over 400 miles in it and is very comfortable and poky ,a lot more refined than the 639 .
I was concerned about it ,but was nothing to be concerned about.
A little advice if you buying one don't forget to add the larger fuel tank otherwise the normal thank only last for 200 miles! Lol.

Very close to ordering one of these I've specced it up up just waiting on Merc getting back to me

Nice Van you've got enjoy it

I've ordered one too, keeping with the brilliant silver. It has to be the 119 engine. Looking forward to the Auto box. Talked myself into the parking package, towbar, increased capacity fuel tank, rain sensor, alarm, illuminated sun visors etc.

My present 116 sport is brilliant too.

Should arrive next month. If I had a tail it would wag.
You'll love it Ive had mine 3 weeks now!! Just love it to drive.
Auto box amazing. Reversing camera a must I would say especially on the long or extra long. Fuel is good too. Great on motorways, lovely and smooth and can shift if you put your foot down. Pulls lovely up hill.
Have fun

Very close to ordering one of these I've specced it up up just waiting on Merc getting back to me

Nice Van you've got enjoy it
You won't be disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom