New Vito Sport - Indium Grey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

csx355

My new Vito Sport 119 Crew Van has arrived - first time I have not chosen a black one and I'm quite liking it in Indium Grey. Must be getting old!

Confidently expecting a sensible woolly cardy and some slippers for Christmas :)

Possibly picking it up at the end of the week.
thumb_IMG_0243_1024.jpg

I didn't like the look of the new Vito at first but it has grown on me. I saw one the other day with colour coded bumpers and that makes all the difference I think. Very nice looking van; hope you enjoy it.

Looking good. Will be interested to hear what you think of it compared to the old one.

You bad bad man.

This makes my beloved 62 plate transit look so awful.

Googling new vans tonight!!!

It's looks amazing. Enjoy.

Ant

I think that the new Transit looks really good, and if I'm honest I prefer the look of 'some' of the new Transporters, just not sure why they can look so different..

The Vito needed a bit of an update/facelift and the new look is more bullish and I think as Gvm said it's a grower. It was always only ever going to be a Merc though. The last two have been brilliant - this one hopefully should be better. V6 aside.

Could be collecting it this Friday, I have a sneaky feeling that the Dealers are happy to have it there as it's the first Sport from the first run of new model line. From what I can gather there aren't too many about . . . yet!

Dead chuffed - now I wander what could be done with the OM651 motor? :devil:

I think that the new Transit looks really good

Me too. But mine is the last of the old shape Mk7. (61 plate. I posted wrong. It's our car that's 62 plate)

I love my van, but seeing yours makes mine look old. And now we have an auto car, changing gear in the van annoys me. I'd love a work van with an auto box. Merc or WV

Looking forward to hearing your report in good time along with more pics. :bannana:

Enjoy pick up day.

Ant

I've ordered one too, keeping with the brilliant silver. It has to be the 119 engine. Looking forward to the Auto box. Talked myself into the parking package, towbar, increased capacity fuel tank, rain sensor, alarm, illuminated sun visors etc.

My present 116 sport is brilliant too.

Should arrive next month. If I had a tail it would wag.

I wonder if they will eventually offer an 'AMG line' version, as they do now with the V Class.

IMHO they need something to compete with the lowered/styled VW Transporter Sportline, now the Vito has lost its unique V6 engine option.

Hi lovely van ,I just ordered a 119 too !
I'm very pleased with my old girl a 62 plate 113cdi that have been remapped pulling 180hp but is time for her to go.

Hi lovely van ,I just ordered a 119 too !
I'm very pleased with my old girl a 62 plate 113cdi that have been remapped pulling 180hp but is time for her to go.

Good choice, Bruno.

If I remember correctly, the 119 puts out about 210bhp? Have you gone for white again?

Good choice, Bruno.

If I remember correctly, the 119 puts out about 210bhp? Have you gone for white again?

Hi Kev I was hoping to find a v6 in stock but they are all gone so I bought the 119 ,I'm having it in metallic white this time mate .
They are only 190bhp, 440nm and 138mph lol!
Colour in need of confirmation from factory if not white I'll have the same colour as yours.

Last edited:
Hi Kev I was hoping to find a v6 in stock but they are all gone so I bought the 119 ,I'm having it in metallic white this time mate .
They are only 190bhp, 440nm and 138mph lol!
Colour in need of confirmation from factory if not white I'll have the same colour as yours.

So a little remap should have the BHP pretty much the same as my V6. And it's top speed is already higher :eek: Not bad for a four pot :p

So a little remap should have the BHP pretty much the same as my V6. And it's top speed is already higher :eek: Not bad for a four pot :p

LOL! I wish I could buy the v6!

It's very sad M-B dropped the V6 because it means other vans have become much more serious competitors for the top end market. Thinking mainly of the VW Transporter T6 when that's available as a Sportline with their 204 bhp / 450 Nm Euro6 engine.

As mentioned I'd like to see a Vito version of the AMG Line V Class:

[YOUTUBE HD]Sprih2fx5ns#t=11[/YOUTUBE HD]

It's very sad M-B dropped the V6 because it means other vans have become much more serious competitors for the top end market. Thinking mainly of the VW Transporter T6 when that's available as a Sportline with their 204 bhp / 450 Nm Euro6 engine.

As mentioned I'd like to see a Vito version of the AMG Line V Class:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sprih2fx5ns#t=11[/YOUTUBE HD]">YouTube Link</a>

I'd rather walk than buy a vw!

I'd rather walk than buy a vw!

I leased a Transporter and its a pile of ****e lol:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom