New w204 elegance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnymerc

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
A220 AMG LINE HATCHBACK AUTO 190 HP 2019 Audi A6 40 TFSI Auto Sport S TRONIC [C8]2021
Had the car 2 days looks and drives fantastic just wish i could take a decent picture but alas

P1000790-2.jpg

P1000778-1.jpg

P1000776-1.jpg

P1000800.jpg

Will try and take a better picture

Looks nice is that Palladium Silver, and does it have the Becker Map Pilot and is that 7 digit postcode?

Hi Sweetpea

MB tell me there are over 2000 changes over the old model, The headlights are a suttle little change over the old w204 i quite like them i will give them a thumbs up :thumb:

Very nice not seen a new elegance yet but I like that! Had a 220 cdi sport last week as a courtesy car - have a feeling i'll be having it back soon, really great car though so no complaints from me

Hi artyman yes it has the beckermap pilot, was`nt sure if i should get comand or becker then they told me the price becker all the way

Yes it has 7 digit postcode i miss the speed camera warning that my tom tom does :mad:

Thanks Dr-nab i do like the look of your E class 350cdi looks nice in white :thumb:

Thanks Charles very dissapointed with the picture of the interior it looks much better in the flesh :dk:

I Will have a crash course in photography

Did you end up getting a buyer for those wheels John?

Hi Sweetpea not yet got them on 3 forums had 2/3 interested but would not fit there model i think it was w203 and a w211 class

Could`nt agree with you more Steve a vast improvement over the old w204 :thumb:

I would love them on mine but I'm pretty sure they won't fit. :eek:

How much are you wanting for them, if you don't mind me asking?

hi Sweetpea £700 and that's a bargain, no kerbing at all tyres have done only 4000 miles 6 1/2 to 7 mm of tread 4 wheels and tyres and 1 spacesaver wheel and tyre need to clear the garage so if you know anyone

hi Sweetpea £700 and that's a bargain, no kerbing at all tyres have done only 4000 miles 6 1/2 to 7 mm of tread 4 wheels and tyres and 1 spacesaver wheel and tyre need to clear the garage so if you know anyone

That's a good price, only a 1/3 of what they should cost...

I'd love them on mine, I really would, it's such a shame they won't fit.:(

Hi John You must be well chuffed:thumb:

Hi Corned i have had it 2 days i have had a big smile on my face for 2 days :thumb:

I think i better put my name down for every GTG in the calender to give me a good excuse to drive it :thumb:

Hi Jonny,
Did you make any comparisons between the Elegance and the Sport? I have a C350CDI Sport and the performance is fantastic but I think the lowered suspension comprises the ride somewhat. I guess I'm more into comfort than performance now. :DAny views?

Hi Mercy 1

I did look at the SE, ELEGANCE and the SPORT i came to the conclusion at my age i will go for the burl walnut and not the aluminium trim :)

Performance is not at the top of my list these days, It was once but the old elegance as got a bit of speed with a bit of comfort :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom