New w204 on its way cant wait

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnymerc

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
A220 AMG LINE HATCHBACK AUTO 190 HP 2019 Audi A6 40 TFSI Auto Sport S TRONIC [C8]2021
Went to the summer event yesterday at my local MB at Bromley to see the new C Class coupe and the new SLK

Ended up buying a brand new C Class saloon elegance w204 its still in germany got to wait 10 days before i can drive it away 10 days its going to feel like 10 months cant wait :thumb:

ITS Palladium silver, got a few toys to play with becker sat nav, parktronic , heated seats, heated electric mirrors. grey leather (artico) burl walnut trim :thumb: fantastic

WILL post some pictures as soon as possible

No Ted an E class will always beat a C class its just an E wont go in my small garage :dk: :wallbash:

I would love an E class :thumb:

Hi Simon i did`t see any food just coffee or tea, still it was a very profitable exercise for MB i was there today to dot the i`s and cross the t`s speaking to a salesperson they sold 27 new cars over the weekend who said there was no money around i think i got quite a good deal got a little bit more for mine and £2,200 off the new one so not to bad :thumb:

What engine? well done. :thumb:

Hi Crockers its a c180 cgi 1.796cc its more or less what i have now a c180 se not exactly built for speed but its fast enough for a 58 year old :)

Thankyou for all your nice comments :thumb:

Congrats - lovely car I'm sure, look forward to seeing the pics. :)

Thanks Kamal for your comments , I see you have a c240 elegance :thumb:

Went to the summer event yesterday at my local MB at Bromley to see the new C Class coupe and the new SLK

Ended up buying a brand new C Class saloon elegance w204 its still in germany got to wait 10 days before i can drive it away 10 days its going to feel like 10 months cant wait :thumb:

ITS Palladium silver, got a few toys to play with becker sat nav, parktronic , heated seats, heated electric mirrors. grey leather (artico) burl walnut trim :thumb: fantastic

WILL post some pictures as soon as possible

JUST an update to this thread had a phone call and a nice surprize from MB Bromley

They have organised a day trip to MB WORLD to drive a AMG not a passenger but to drive a AMG round the track no charge for this a freeby

I have never sat in a AMG let alone drive one

This week is just getting better and better fantastic Whoopee :thumb:

JUST an update to this thread had a phone call and a nice surprize from MB Bromley

They have organised a day trip to MB WORLD to drive a AMG not a passenger but to drive a AMG round the track no charge for this a freeby

I have never sat in a AMG let alone drive one

This week is just getting better and better fantastic Whoopee :thumb:

It will be fun! I did it recently and can vouch for the fact that it should be plenty quick enough for a 58 year old;)
New car sounds really nice and glad to see they are looking after you.

Congrats re the new car.

they sold 27 new cars over the weekend:thumb:

Did they really? Perhaps I don't get out enough, but that seems an incredibly high number. If every other MB dealer in the country did that then that's an awful lot of car orders going over to Germany this week.
If every other car dealer did that, then it's an amazing number of cars sold in total!! Recession, what recession??
(By the way, enjoy the new car)

Hi Mercy1 not to sure if every MB dealer did the summer event, But if they did that is an awful lot of cars

It was invatation only bromley MB shut there doors to the public for 2/3 days

I dont get out enough, i thought that was incredible when the sales person told me 27 new cars sold in 2/3 days its keeping the old cargo ferries busy from zebrugger

Recession what recession

Thanks Mercy1 for your kind comments :thumb:

Hi Mercedes Benz Thanks for you comments, Cant wait for the day :thumb:

Lovely car Johhny. Congratulations. :thumb::thumb:

Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom