New W204 recall ... injector loom / harness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyjenkins

Car
S204 C250 Sport
When I was in my local dealer on Friday for a couple of new tyres, I was told about a new "service campaign" for my s204 that I've had from new.

Advised work needs doing ASAP, no mention of risk, only that it relates to either injector loom or harness.

Any ideas?

This is not the 'other' injector issue, but a new one.

When I was in my local dealer on Friday for a couple of new tyres, I was told about a new "service campaign" for my s204 that I've had from new.

Advised work needs doing ASAP, no mention of risk, only that it relates to either injector loom or harness.

Any ideas?

This is not the 'other' injector issue, but a new one.

No idea just yet, but my car is in for it's B service on Tuesday next week. They need the car for the whole day but don't know anything else - I will try and find out a little more from thr Service team once they've done the work.

I had the injector loom/harness replaced as part of a recall back in February when my car went for a "Complimentry Healthcheck".

I was told it was a general recall and the work would be carried out at service or when ever any other visit to the workshop was required. I wasnt given a reason for the recall though. I never received an advisory for the recall, I literally was told about it when I dropped my car off.

Cheers

Greg

There is a recall, but apparently it's not "urgent".

I was told it would be done when my car was in for service on Tuesday, but apparently the parts are on back order and I should expect a call within the next month.

It's part of the solution to the now famous 4 pot Delphi injector issues where fuel leaked back into the harness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom