New W211 Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuitarFreak

Car
W211 E280 Adventgarde
Hi all,

New forum member.
Recently purchased my first Mercedes, can't believe it's taken me this long to realise the Hype is well deserved..
Now I can see what all the fuss is about.

Loving my E280, had a Celica as my previous car so it's quite a difference between the two.
It's like driving a magic carpet compared to the Celica, it is so comfy and relaxing to drive, but also it has plenty of power when you need it.. :)

It has developed a few little glitches but nothing too bad. But these do all seem to be electrical/software in nature (as I had previously read was the kind of thing that goes wrong). But these aside for a 2006 car it could almost have be driven off the production line last week, built quality is amazing. :D

Welcome from a another new W211 owner!

Welcome, still miss my 211 , unfortunately needed something easier to access for my wife

I actually needed something easier to access for my wife's grandad which is why I switched to the 211. To be honest it was good to get something easier to access than the Celica for my own benefit. I slipped a disc not long after getting the Celica, not sure the two events were linked but it definitely didn't help with my recovery, the Celica was fun for a while but comfy and easy to get in and out of, it wasn't...

My Avantgarde was just a little low and the seating position uncomfortable for my wife after a couple of hours , perfect for me though. Miss the performance and road holding of the E320 cdi even though am enjoying my ML. Enjoy yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom