New wheeler dealer is going to be on the G wagon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

horgantrevor

MB Enthusiast
Car
w202 c43 & w210 E220 CDI estate w219 W221
Hi the next new episode is on the G wagon if any one wants to see it next tuesday at 9

It looks like a short wheel base g wagon in black

With aftermarket fox alloys on it

I love the G wagon but absolutely hate this program. He never actually makes any money yet he likes to make out he's a proper car dealer...A friend of mine used to work with him when he was in retail and said he was an idiot then.

Having said that, I'll still probably watch this one because it features a car I like. Did anyone see the one when he ruined a Lexus LS400?

The sections with Brewer are quite cringeworthy, but Ed China makes up for it. Theres a lot of scope with a G, so should be a good episode.

I wish they'd make the convertible swb G500 in RHD. Awesome car.

Brewer has never made a real penny on a single car. If China even valued his time at £25 p/hr then Brewer would be wiped out on every motor.

Guys its not a serious business program, its meant to show how audience at home can have a go at making some extra pocket money, do some DIY tasks and sell cars on at a small profit... Which is what a lot of people do.

If it was a proper business, he would only stick to the sort of cars that make him real profit, i.e. very rare classics or modern trouble free cars.

He is not as thick as he makes out!

millo777 said:
I wish they'd make the convertible swb G500 in RHD. Awesome car.

I know we're their is a g wagon not sure its a 500 it's in Ireland my friend ownes it ,it's the only convertible one I know of

Mercedes have offered to buy it many times they want it for a show room display

I must get some pictures

He never actually makes any money yet he likes to make out he's a proper car dealer...A friend of mine used to work with him when he was in retail and said he was an idiot then.

+1 I've always thought he was a irritating big mouth.

Is it just me or dose he seem to pay too much for the cars in the first place? Get rid of Brewer and let Ed China do the entire show.:thumb:

Brewer has never made a real penny on a single car. If China even valued his time at £25 p/hr then Brewer would be wiped out on every motor.

Not to mention that if you took VAT into the equation he looses lots of money, I think it gives the wrong idea to lots of people and then they think they can be a trader and get it all horrible wrong.

Yes, Ed China should just make his own show, that would be great.

Made by Attaboy TV whose founders cut their teeth on the BBC's Top Gear. Something forgotten about the BBC is that it functions as the main training ground for many TV programme makers. :thumb:

some people on here are right misery guts. the suspension of disbelief is a wonderful thing sometimes, makes lots of programmes and movies very enjoyable.

Not to mention that if you took VAT into the equation he looses lots of money, I think it gives the wrong idea to lots of people and then they think they can be a trader and get it all horrible wrong.

If people watch the programme and then think they can do the same then sadly there are a lot of dumb ******g stupid people around.

The programme is pure entertainment and thats it.

Mike Brewer bought a Lambretta (before he was a fat git) from my friend. He came across as an ok kind of bloke, a bit of a geezer but he is a used car dealer so we were not surprised.

Tonight (I think it starts at 8, but you can watch it again on +1)

Starting now on discovery 9.00

It's a 300 CE

Straight six

Bought for 9.500 pounds

Looks like it a nice car a little tlc needed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom