New Wheeler Dealers series! Car for sale!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Love the P5B! I had a mate who had a 3 litre saloon which handled remarkably well for a car built like a tank! Torsion bar front suspension IRRC
suspension.gif

To buy you have to agree to appear on the program...

If they do a car I really want I'm very tempted to have a go! I love the show and according to a guy I know who bought one of their cars, the quality is very good - they do a lot more to the cars than they say on the program. We'll see!

If they do a car I really want I'm very tempted to have a go! I love the show and according to a guy I know who bought one of their cars, the quality is very good - they do a lot more to the cars than they say on the program. We'll see!

You mean like all the stuff they bodge and then gloss over. My all time favourite was drilling the guide holes for the windows in the back of the Land Rover which were outside where the hole was being cut, you could see quite clearly they were still there when it was on the turntable at the end. Then there was the fake SS badge on the Camaro, which chunky can never pronounce properly, which they forgot about so painted it blue to make it invisible in a blind man could see it manner!

Love watching it but wouldn't touch one of those cars with yours.

[YOUTUBE]D-Kc7UL24wQ[/YOUTUBE]

Scary similarities with Clarkson's style of content and delivery .....

I wonder who influenced whom - maybe they evolved together on the programme and then a few years later Clarkson derived his own variation a bit further off to the side.

I agree, the blue sprayed SS badge was a bit naff! :D

The guy I know who bought one reckons the quality was actually very good. Maybe it varies. Best to take a good, long look (with an expert) if anything looks interesting!

Brewer better bring some steps along if he wants to sit on that bonnet.
That's what makes me laugh about that programme. They spend £1500 on a spray job only to have him rub his fat ar$e all over the front end.

The banger boys love the P5B:

[YOUTUBE HD]1_9YyyCQ4Oo[/YOUTUBE HD]

It's a wonder there are any left !

My uncle had one.. affectionately known as "Sherman"

I saw one embedded up to it's B-pillars in a Victorian built house once. It was effectively holding the upper front of the house up and when they pulled it out, there was remarkably little damage, relatively speaking…saw it on the road again a few weeks later!

I use to have a Rover 3500 P6 and a 2200 SC about 20 years ago.

The sound of the V8 was great. :)

I had the auto, but the manual 3500S was the most sought after, and would rather have a mint P6 3500S than a P5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom