New Wheels are on!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Merlin13

Hi Guys,

I swapped my standard 18" five spoke wheels today for the new '07 AMG 19" wheels and I just had to share my excitement with you all as my wife and 2 daughters simple dismissed then as looking just the same! I knew we shoud have tried for a boy! lol.

They look even better in the flesh and I am very pleased with them. I hope you like them and I welcome your comments both positive and negative.

Cheers
Jay

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 120
Hello,

Very very nice, very nice, nice, did I mention they look nice.

I'm the same here girls just don't understand...

ooh there nice, very nice.

(edited just to say they are VERY nice, but also to watch the kerbs when parking....and don't let the wife park it :)

If I squint, they look the same ;)

Seriously though they look much improved. Well done :bannana:

Whats the ride like? What tyres you got on them?

Thanks Guys. Its so good to know people appreciate cars too. Its weird because my daughters love my motor bikes but not the cars for some reason.

The pics dont do them justice as they had literally just been put on and the suspension hadn't settled. Either that or the self levelling suspension was doing a great job of compensation for the slope :p .

Good news about a dry forcast for Sunday!

Last edited:
Whats the ride like? What tyres you got on them?

With the increase in size the ride has changed and seems to have become a tiny bit harder. Not a problem for me tho as I have come out of an M3 which was track prepared. I prefer the feel that I get from the front end but that may be down to the new tryes.

The boots on them are, 255/35R19 FRONTS, 285/30R19 REARS, BRIDGESTONE RE050 XL, MO 96Y.

With the increase in size the ride has changed and seems to have become a tiny bit harder. Not a problem for me tho as I have come out of an M3 which was track prepared. I prefer the feel that I get from the front end but that may be down to the new tryes.

The boots on them are, 255/35R19 FRONTS, 285/30R19 REARS, BRIDGESTONE RE050 XL, MO 96Y.

Going to 19" will make it a tad harder, but the new ones come with 19" now as standard I believe

Looks over comfort any day.

But then I do few miles so would say that.

They look great

L O V E L Y

like the facelift rear lights too

You were warned Malc! lol.

Rear lights had to be changed. I just couldnt resist. And really freshens up the rear end.

I will be flattered if you copy me now. Maybe after Sunday I will copy your valve caps lol.

Look great Merlin, alot better for sure

They look like the 19" AMG's they put on the CLS, and very similar to the 20" AMG's i am having on the W221.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom