New Wheels,Brakes, & Lowered!!! PICS!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thefibreguy

Car
2012 Range Rover Sport
Guy,

After buying some AMG 8 Pots, I just had to fit them to my 53 E270CDI.

I enlisted the services of Clive, & BenzWorx, who did a splendid job of fitting the Calipers/Discs, front & rear, & fitting new drop links to lower the car by 35mm (car has airmatic).

He also fitted my new staggered 19" AMG alloys, which I had fitted rim protectors to, just to stop the little scrapes.

& to top off, he resprayed my front bumper, which was scuffed up.

The guy is really top notch, & a man of many talents.

Enough talk, here are the pics:

P1010368_0033.jpg

P1010369_0032.jpg

P1010371_0030.jpg

P1010372_0029.jpg

P1010367_0034.jpg

P1010370_0031.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Just waiting on the AMG rear bumper, then I can tidy up the rear end!!

Gonna De-badge all round.

E55 looks, with 270CDi economy - Best of both worlds!!!

Last edited:
I have to say - I had my doubts but it looks good!

Let us know how long your tyres last.

Looks great!!

I also have a E270 CDi S211 53 plate with Airmatic.

Love the wheels, where did you get them from?

Has the lowering affected the way the Airmatric works? What's the ride like?

Mines going in on Wednesday to have the rear struts replaced. I'll ask my Indy his thoughts on lowering the car.

Once again car looks great

I got the staggered wheels from EBAY.

The lowering has not effected the airmatic, or the ride quality. If you need any advice, give Clive at Benzworx a call, he did all the dirty work!

You can also lower using STAR.

Out of interest OP how much modification was required to make the AMG/Brembo calipers fit?

Out of interest OP how much modification was required to make the AMG/Brembo calipers fit?

Wish I could say it was a 'pain in the a$$', the work was actually done for me, But, I can say that the front debris sheilds needed trimming, the 12mm holes in the Hub carriers needed to be drilled out to 15mm, & I think thats it. The carrier mounting holes, are the same centre to centre, so no mods needed there!

The only downside is the cost of the things :eek:, but as my nan always told me "Quality will always be remembered long after the price has been forgotten"

If you want the exact details, give Clive at Benxworx a call.

Regards

The brakes and wheels look great. Car is too low for my taste but I bet it handles well! Not keen on the quad exhausts...sorry :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom