New Wheels On !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it really that good.?
I use turtleway SuperGloss sealer then normal wax. I'm not religious about doing it and the cars are used, but the wheels came clean unless really neglected for a long while.

Which reminds me...:D

Legend !

Thank you kind sir ! :bannana:

DM you dont have polished wheels... its not so important for the painted parts although it does mean the brake dust is much easier to get off.

My SEC wheels get marked just by looking at a puddle.

I don't think Howard has polished wheels either, they are lacquered on the lips, like my others.

DM you dont have polished wheels... its not so important for the painted parts although it does mean the brake dust is much easier to get off.

My SEC wheels get marked just by looking at a puddle.

Aah but Jay you take pride in cleaning them for several hours and then seeing your own handy work :D

oh sorry.. thought he had gone for polished... still its easy applied and keeps the brake dust from melting into the paint..

No , the centres are painted , just the lips are diamond cut.

So what's the best thing to remove brake dust that's stubbornly stuck? I don't want to use the wheel cleaners with acid in them.

Nice job:cool: !! They, and the entire car look really good and IMHO beat gold / colour key hands down......

touchup.jpg

TOUCHUP2.jpg

:)

They look really good and well suited to the car:)

I was thinking of the centres being colour coded , with diamond cut lips , not the whole wheel painted ( which would look terrible ) ...

I was thinking of the centres being colour coded , with diamond cut lips , not the whole wheel painted ( which would look terrible ) ...

Agreed just paint the centres and leave the lip clean.

So what's the best thing to remove brake dust that's stubbornly stuck? I don't want to use the wheel cleaners with acid in them.

Bilberry Wheel Cleaner.

Great looking wheels and car Howard. Will you be colour coding the Black front,back and the side skirts ?

Watch this space ...

I have a set of facelift lower panels on the way ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom