New Wheels..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leemc2008

Car
BMW e39 540i 4.4 V8
Picked these gems up today! :rock: Thanks Ossie! Went home and fitted them straight away.

003.jpg

004-1.jpg

Really love the way it makes the car look now!

even though the wheels are of a newer generation, I think they suit the car well! :)

Yup they do look nice, your car is comming along very nicely now Lee. Im guessing they are originals ?

agree with Gina, go very well on the 202. nice find!

Those wheels look familiar? well done, they really suit the car. I would think about painting the spokes Black to match the car colour.

Cheers all

I keep opening front door to look at my car every 5 minutes! haha..

Are they gen AMG or copies ? my ones dont have the taper in of the spokes (or possibly they make 2 versions)

These are genuine AMG Styling 4's.. 18x7.5J fronts fitted with 225/40 ZR18's and 18x8.5J rears fitted with 245/35 ZR18's.. :) Carbon Fibre centre caps. :)

I think I'm right in saying, if they are genuine AMG wheels, you'll have AMG stamped into the wheel..

you can get replicas with amg stamped into the wheel too. not saying that about yours, but replicas look exactly the same these days.

you can get replicas with amg stamped into the wheel too. not saying that about yours, but replicas look exactly the same these days.

The wheels are original genuine AMG, and i can vouch for that.

Looking good --

Did you leave Ozzie's car on bricks.......:D

Very nice!!

Ride height looks good too - have you lowered it?

Now you mention it the front does look a bit lower than std sport height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom