New Wings + Side repeater holes welded up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Next mod already underway for the Bank Holiday weekend.

Brand new wings complete with the side repeater holes welded up :bannana:

Waxoyl'd today and I will spray them with Dynax over the weekend before I fit them :D

nw2-1.jpg

nw1-1.jpg

Last edited:
How much are new wings?
I'm going to need to repair or replace mine.

Hi,
I recently bought a new wing for mine and it was £150 from MB.
So in my opinion not worth repairing especially as they are completly bolt on.

Hi,
I recently bought a new wing for mine and it was £150 from MB.
So in my opinion not worth repairing especially as they are completly bolt on.

+1 :thumb:

Fitted them today, pictures tomorrow after a clean.

£63 for a pair through ECP Forum discount :D

Karl. looking at the inside of the wing where the side repeater lamps were the plates look like they have been put on the inside and tak welded ?

He said he welded them up from the outside or something so they wouldn't crack. Then covered/sealed over

Hi, I am looking for a company who sells under door sills? The vehicle is in great shape but a few small iritating things wrong with it. The passengers side sill has corroded badly at the front jacking point so I wlll need this replacing before the MOT is due in a few weeks time.
Can anyone help please?

Pictures: :)

j3.jpg

j2.jpg

j1.jpg

And a shot of my newly painted Calipers through my alloys, great £5 mod which looks brilliant when moving :D
j4.jpg

Nice job,looks factory.:thumb:

In response to PM's, I would say the wings are 98% up to the standard of OEM ones. The only difference is the corner of the 'lip' seems to be slightly sharper.

Worth it for £63 a pair!

looks to me like they have fitted really well, was much fettling required?

need to do much the same on my drivers side wing, will be happy if i can get it to fit that well.

looks to me like they have fitted really well, was much fettling required?

need to do much the same on my drivers side wing, will be happy if i can get it to fit that well.

1st one takes ages to fit, make sure you mask up your A pillar and your door otherwise you will scratch it when fitting. I had to do one of them twice as I didnt have the shut lines correct. More than happy now though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom