New Year's resolution

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 6183

Well, it's here 2016.

Anyone made any resolutions that they want to share?

I plan on putting on weight, taking less exercise, drinking more, and possibly taking up smoking.
Not sure if I'll achieve all of them bit with all of your support I should manage a few.

I plan on putting on weight, taking less exercise, drinking more, and possibly taking up smoking.
Not sure if I'll achieve all of them bit with all of your support I should manage a few.

Easily led eh Ted?

Mines very simple. To stop moaning all the time in front of my wife and daughter. At 42 'Grumpy Old Man' syndrome has set in.

Happy is the way forward for me in2016. :bannana:

Ant. :D

Yours should be to improve the appearance of your signature Ted.

Ant. :thumb:

To try and be a little more trusting of others. Moan less and be more patient when driving.

Mines very simple. To stop moaning all the time in front of my wife and daughter. At 42 'Grumpy Old Man' syndrome has set in.

Happy is the way forward for me in2016. :bannana:

You are the most happy clappy poster I have ever come across. I have never seen a single negative post from you.

I'm very aware that forum and real life can differ greatly. But would be surprised if you where a grumpy chap.

To grow older disgracefully.

Happytalk73 said:
Yours should be to improve the appearance of your signature Ted. Ant. :thumb:

My sig has a very deep meaning :)

Eat better.

My eating habits are terrible. So if I sort that out it will in turn help me lose weight and feel better.

Finish my W114 project before I go insane.

Google it :)
Might help if you add Robert Pirsig. :)

Id never do that Ted. I'm not nosey enough.

Lose a stone and get my body fat back down to around 14%

Since going to Amsterdam last month and living on pizza and waffles/crepes smothered in Nutella for a long weekend, I haven't been able to shift it since!

They say we should stop smoking , stop drinking alcohol, lose weight, take more exercise, dont eat processed foods, stay away from sugar, and eat plenty of greens, early to bed, work hard.
Do all that, you will not live any longer, but it will certainly feel like it.

peter103 said:
They say we should stop smoking , stop drinking alcohol, lose weight, take more exercise, dont eat processed foods, stay away from sugar, and eat plenty of greens, early to bed, work hard. Do all that, you will not live any longer, but it will certainly feel like it.

Nice shout Peter. Everything in moderation and a happy new year.

My 2016 tip for good health : Your body prefers to be slightly alkaline.

Last edited:
My 2016 tip for good health : Your body prefers to be slightly alkaline.

:thumb:Now I will buy all my eggs from battery-farmed chickens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom