Newbie alert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E's Are Good

Car
2011 C250 Sport estate
:D

Now then, Chaps and Chapesses.

After much deliberation on which forum to join, I decided on this one!

Briefly, my road to MB ownership started when I decided to get rid of my company motor (an '08 Astra 1.7 diesel estate) And really fancied a Jag S Type, but, the company I work for insisted the boot was too small. I was driving passed an indie garage and fell for the '05 E270 Avantgarde CDi (had to be the oil burner as they are still fuelling it :bannana: ) So here I am, bundled in to your more than capable virtual hands :D

Welcome on board.......................

You made the right choice of forum. The others are pale imitations.......despite what they may or maynot claim.

Cheers fella!

I won't say I didn't notice :rolleyes: Been trawling them for the last few days ;) There were some, where the latest posts were 2006 :D :D

Welcome - good choice - of car and forum ;)

Welcome geordie man!

:bannana:

Welcome, can we have pics on your very nice car. You can join the other MB forums, but you'll end up on this one by far the most.

Not another Northern member..... :D

They will be wanting a Xmas party up North soon.... :rolleyes:

Welcome!

Simon

Well a Northumberland meet is now not out of the question!
Welcome to the most knowledgeable bunch of Merc Nuts you are likely to meet:D

Well a Northumberland meet is now not out of the question!
Welcome to the most knowledgeable bunch of Merc Nuts you are likely to meet:D

I'd be kinda up for a meet there (its not too far from scotland)

Well then, thanks for the warm welcome and yes, seamster, another Northerner :bannana:

I can see Scotland so I can confirm that, perhaps we should look into this....

I'd definitely be up for that, would need plenty of notice tho' I only work Fri-Sun so would have to take a day off work!

*** said:
Welcome, can we have pics on your very nice car.

I've only got a few at the moment, bloody rain! Anywhere special to post them, or just bung a few on here?

I can see Scotland so I can confirm that, perhaps we should look into this....

You're coming to the one in Scotland so I'll return the favour :D

I'd definitely be up for that, would need plenty of notice tho' I only work Fri-Sun so would have to take a day off work!

I've only got a few at the moment, bloody rain! Anywhere special to post them, or just bung a few on here?

Best bet is to upload them to photobucket (or something similar) and copy the IMG code into the thread. There is a members gallery but we can't reply so put them here too.

This is about it so far, I take pics in RAW and Photoshop is being a pain . . .But watch this space (and others), I'm sure there'll be more :)

Carblur.jpg

Tints3.jpg

Just thought I'd throw one in of my ex leather chaired lovely :)
1-1.jpg

Love Cubanite silver. Is such a classy colour (please see avatar) ! ! ! !

Love Cubanite silver. Is such a classy colour (please see avatar) ! ! ! !
But itsn't it Brilliant Silver? or is it just the way my monitor's displaying it:confused:

Hello! And a very nice car too! And yes, as others have said, this is the forum....

I've defected just recently but I still find myself on here more than any other, plus everyone helps with regards to other cars and their respective probs too! :D

Isnt cubanite a covert word for Beige:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom