Newbie C63S questions....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nemesis666

Car
AMG C63S Estate
Hey everyone

Due to pick up my car next Thursday, quick question re the sports exhaust button, is there a way to either permanently having the sport mode active before starting the car or can you do something in the menus to enable the sports exhaust manually before starting?

Lastly and it’s research for me, when the manufacturers warranty runs out next year, what warranty and service options will I have? First Mercedes so total newbie!

Darren

As far as I'm aware if the car is switched off for more than four hours then it reverts to comfort mode.

I have also heard/read if you hold one of the shift paddles and press the start button simultaneously you get something called "emotion start"
screen_shot_2019_01_25_at_2_13_28_pm_2__7a7bfde88794433a675ea054c1922832d05cfe9b.png

deleted

is there a way to permanently have the sport mode active before starting the car?
I don't have any experience with this module, but it may do what you require.

MERCEDES cars ECO start-stop OFF - just an OBD plug (most of MB cars supported) | eBay

In the listing it says:
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS POSSIBLE with the same module via activation code
(SEND THE VIN NUMBER TO CHECK what is possible)

So it might be an idea to ask the seller if it's possible to programme sport mode active on start up.

Wow I would love to have a feature called ‘emotion start’ that’s brilliant!

Someone do a vid demonstrating how this sounds?

Si

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom