Newbie Cardiff Sports model

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Quicksilver63

Car
C 220 cdi sport estate
Hi Y'all, been dropping in and out on this site for years, always a great resource full of great info.
Just picked up an 06 c220cdi estate in Sports guise which seems to have a few tweaks. Be interested to hear from anyone else with one of these rare models. I'm needing brakes, discs and pads and finding they are uprated. Who can recommend a good supplier that will take the trouble to identify it as a sport model. It has flappy paddles, CS and M settings on the auto and I think I'm right in saying it sits a bit lower and has stiffer suspension and thicker anti roll bars. Will be looking for a good indie around Cardiff / Bridgend. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Give MB Grangemouth a call with your Reg# or Vin# handy and they will give you a discounted price for the correct parts.
Usually next day delivery too.

01324 409696 and 01324 409687

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Give MB Grangemouth a call with your Reg# or Vin# handy and they will give you a discounted price for the correct parts.
Usually next day delivery too.

01324 409696 and 01324 409687
Many thanks for info and quick reply, will follow up.

Hi Y'all, been dropping in and out on this site for years, always a great resource full of great info.
Just picked up an 06 c220cdi estate in Sports guise which seems to have a few tweaks. Be interested to hear from anyone else with one of these rare models. I'm needing brakes, discs and pads and finding they are uprated. Who can recommend a good supplier that will take the trouble to identify it as a sport model. It has flappy paddles, CS and M settings on the auto and I think I'm right in saying it sits a bit lower and has stiffer suspension and thicker anti roll bars. Will be looking for a good indie around Cardiff / Bridgend. Cheers.[/QUOTE

Hi, welcome

I’d recommend Continental Cars in Cardiff. Always had great service there and very reasonably priced.

Mercedes Benz and Smart Car Garage | Cardiff | continentalcarsuk.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom