Newbie, CLS 55 owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T81

Car
CLS 55
Thought I would sign up and say hello, I have found this site very useful when researching possible choices for a V8, and I am the proud owner of a CLS 55 after searching over a year for the 'right one' as I am very fussy! Absolutely love the car so far!

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Good choice and great engine.
You are fortunate that should you want a bit more V8 growl or poke, you have MSL Performance in Armoury Rd Birmingham nearby.
They are the go to place for AMG upgrades IMO.

You can't go wrong with a good CLS55. The original and still the greatest. Pix!

Reactions: T81
Welcome to the forum:thumb:

Good choice and great engine.
You are fortunate that should you want a bit more V8 growl or poke, you have MSL Performance in Armoury Rd Birmingham nearby.
They are the go to place for AMG upgrades IMO.
Thanks, it already has a few upgrades, but nice to know they aren't far away, and have good reports from what I have read.

Welcome to the club!!! An awesome platform with loads of performance, comfort and tuning options! My advice will be to get some MPS4S on as soon as you can, they completely transformed how my car put power down below 30 🙂🙂🙂

Welcome. Patience is a virtue when looking for one of these. Took me 2 and a half years to find mine (mostly because i wanted a colour). Great cars. Owned now for over 4 years and 50k miles. Still love the combination of extreme comfort and extreme grin. Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom