Newbie - E-Class Saloon 350cdi Avantgarde

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rallyfever

Car
Mercedes E-Class Saloon 350cdi Avantgarde
First Merc, don't pic up for 2-weeks, but deposit paid today after a nice test drive. Hope to find out the best way to unlock the true potential of the car over the coming months. Cheers Gary Stevenson

Attachments

• image-3628539446.jpg
    image-3628539446.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image-2673818769.jpg
    image-2673818769.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image-2943080822.jpg
    image-2943080822.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 43
  • image-520962358.jpg
    image-520962358.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
My last car was an Indium Grey E350CDI Avantgarde (no, it wasn't that one!). Hope you enjoy owning yours as much as I did mine :thumb:

merc85 said:
What a colour! seriously sick looking E ;)
I thought that too when my wife pointed it out on the net, but when I seen it in the flesh I thought it looked good - and different from the usual silver or black.

Lol - I could be wrong here but I think sick was meant in the modern sense rather than the original sense!

JohnEBoy said:
Lol - I could be wrong here but I think sick was meant in the modern sense rather than the original sense!
I was wondering if it was said as a positive or negative!!! That's the problem of being on the cusp of the cool chat

Rallyfever said:
I was wondering if it was said as a positive or negative!!! That's the problem of being on the cusp of the cool chat

Rallyfever said:
I was wondering if it was said as a positive or negative!!! That's the problem of being on the cusp of the cool chat!!!

Great colour - and with airmatic suspension and 17" wheels you've possibly got the most comfortable E-Class out there too...

cp3377 said:
Great colour - and with airmatic suspension and 17" wheels you've possibly got the most comfortable E-Class out there too...
I have to admit it does waft along the road quite nicely!!!

Just ordered a 5% tint on the rear windows, pick up the car next Wednesday, but the guys doing the job arranged with the garage to fit the tint this Friday so it's all ready for me on the pick up date

Picked her up yesterday and after a few miles have decided it's all good and can see many miles being eaten up with this baby over the next couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom