Newbie from Berks...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aeroman

Car
Mercedes C63S (on order), McLaren 720S, Ultima GTR, Porsche Boxster GTS, Morgan SP1, Morgan Plus 8
Hi Guys,

I'm afraid I'm not an owner yet and have not owned a Mercedes since we sold our CLK430, but am seriously looking at buying a C63 AMG as a daily driver and re-joining the family.

Some very interesting threads on this excellent site about them and I look forward to gaining from your collective knowledge.

Cheers

Hi and welcome to the forum,the C63 is becoming very popular on the forum

Hi welcome to the forum :thumb: good luck with your search for a c63 a lovely motor

Hi Guys,

I'm afraid I'm not an owner yet and have not owned a Mercedes since we sold our CLK430, but am seriously looking at buying a C63 AMG as a daily driver and re-joining the family.

Some very interesting threads on this excellent site about them and I look forward to gaining from your collective knowledge.

Cheers

That wouldn't be Brian the Aeroman would it ;)
Welcome to the forum. Have never owned a C63 but have been in one and it's one mental car.
Good luck with your search.

Hello and Welcome

That wouldn't be Brian the Aeroman would it ;)
Welcome to the forum. Have never owned a C63 but have been in one and it's one mental car.
Good luck with your search.

Thanks Guys and a special thanks to 'lakelord'. I haven't checked PH, but I guess the Noble is the clue?

I am hoping to buy one of the 2011 C63's, so am busy gathering details to decide on a spec. :doh: Any advice gratefully received, though have had some good pointers already from some of your members. :thumb:

Thanks Jazz, Pirate and Ringway - like you I've found loads of really useful info on the site. It seems to be the best resource for matters AMG too.

When I fly back to the UK on Wednesday, I'm going into MBW armed with all my new found knowledge to try and do a deal for a 2011 car. :thumb:

Cheers

Hello and welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom