Newbie from Cumbria

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnnb74

Car
2006 Vito dualiner
Hi, just bought my first Mercedes. It’s a 2006 Vito 111 cdti compact dualiner.
Feels like I took a bit of a gamble as it had little recent service history. Has full mot with no advisories. I haven’t paid a fortune for it. I intend to get it serviced ASAP. I have a service light come on which displays -4, anyone can tell me what this means? Thanks all

Hi, just bought my first Mercedes. It’s a 2006 Vito 111 cdti compact dualiner.
Feels like I took a bit of a gamble as it had little recent service history. Has full mot with no advisories. I haven’t paid a fortune for it. I intend to get it serviced ASAP. I have a service light come on which displays -4, anyone can tell me what this means? Thanks all
Any clues in the glove box manual buddy ?

I didn’t get a glove box manual, google not throwing anything up. It’s booked in for a service next week

The -4 means there is 4 days before the suggested service, once serviced the timer should be reset & will count down to the mext service..

The -4 means there is 4 days before the suggested service, once serviced the timer should be reset & will count down to the mext service..
Might it mean the service is four days overdue with it being -4 as opposed to 4 or +4?.

Not saying you're wrong, Big Un. I've no knowledge or experience of Vito's. 🙂

@OP Welcome John, where in Cumbria are you?

Might it mean the service is four days overdue with it being -4 as opposed to 4 or +4?.

Not saying you're wrong, Big Un. I've no knowledge or experience of Vito's. 🙂

@OP Welcome John, where in Cumbria are you?
Cockermouth
Bit more research confirms your thoughts, it’s 4 days overdue, well actually 7 now and it has increased to -7 😂 booked in for service on Thursday

Cockermouth
Bit more research confirms your thoughts, it’s 4 days overdue, well actually 7 now and it has increased to -7 😂 booked in for service on Thursday
Where's it going for service?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom