Newbie from Northampton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C220djm

Car
C220d estate
Hi everyone.
Tmrw I'll be picking up my new car, a 2012 c220d estate. It has 42000 miles on the clock and full Mercedes service history. It comes with lots of toys for me to play with and the amg sport pack.
This will be my first Mercedes after owning a wide selection of cars in the past ( Citroen saxo vtr, Toyota celica 190tsport, seat Leon Cupra r, Audi A4 sline tdi, BMW 320d touring).
I'll post some pictures when I have some ( and figure out how to post them ).

Thanks in advance for any replies.

DJM

Hello and welcome, I'm in Northampton too.

Belated welcome from another northants w204 boy, on catchup as just back from hols. Good forum and helpful members, enjoy!

Should have put (w)204 as believe your estate model is designated (s)204, coupes being (c)204. I just keep grazing the forums to build my knowledge !

If nobody knows of a decent Indy in Northants for work on their car, myself and others can highly recommend Parkhams in Wellingborough :thumb:

ash59fifty-uk said:
If nobody knows of a decent Indy in Northants for work on their car, myself and others can highly recommend Parkhams in Wellingborough :thumb:

I am also in Northampton ( shoe army)
What about Autobarn on the Kettering road just up from the Lumbertubs.

johns E350 said:
I am also in Northampton ( shoe army) What about Autobarn on the Kettering road just up from the Lumbertubs.

Never been there mate, I'm from East Northants so Parkhams being closer was my choice but the reviews also swung in their favour :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom