Newbie here - buying advice please :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beermatt

Car
Skoda vRS (looking to bunch MB C-Class
Hi All. Looking to become a first time Merc driver. Always loved the looks of them. Have seen a lovely 2012 CClass c250 CDI AMG Sport Plus Auto. 45k on the clock. Given its age I wonder how reliable it will be. Any advice on what to look out for? Would I be better to spend a few more pennies and get a higher mileage S205 over the S204? Or maybe I should go for a more basic s204 C220 CDI SE Exec - bit cheaper and less electrics to go wrong (though I love the look of the AMG trim and personally think the s204 looks better than the 205!.) Thanks in advance :)

Thanks MissyD - have I put this post in the right place to get replies?
Actually just seen the newbies post to keep this section to intro only! Have posted query in general :)
So... intro... Currently driving a manual 63 Skoda Octavia 2.0 TSI VRS estate but need to swap to an auto due to a knee injury. Always fancied a Merc - love the look of the S204 era especially the estates (I am a bit of an estate geek - had golf mk4, 3 series e46 and Passat prior to the Skoda.) still humming an arring over petrol versus diesel especially with various clear air schemes coming in, but there’s hardly any petrol estates about so think I’m stuck found diesel for now....

Welcome, Matt. :) 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom