Newbie In Ireland: 99 w202

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philush

Car
99 C230k Sport
Hey all, just quick introduction. Living in Ireland, just bought myself a Merc. Its a 99 C230 Kompressor Sport, and have to say love it to bits, picked it up for an absolute steal. Just washed it and ptook some pictures sowill try and post them to the albums. Proud to say the MAF meter hasnt gone, and the wiper is still in perfect working order so well pleased with that! 119 000 on it when i got it, so happy days all round, saving now for few cosmetic changes. Cheers for ye're help so far, the info in your forums is invaluable.

Cheers

Phil

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new car!!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new car.

Welcome, so what mods have you got planned? You've got the very desirable C43 bodykit, any intention to get AMG wheels? :thumb:

hey, thanks. yeah love the car, the bodykit is factory job so well pleased with that. Been looking into gettin AMG alloys alright, kinda undecided, alloys on it are grand like, especially with the roads here, 18's specifically wouldnt last half an hour even tho they would look the business.
For mods, trying to get myself a bosch set of HID's but having trouble sourcing them from suppliers Want to tint the windows and try and get an AMG back box or maybe a custom twin exhaust set up. Have seen the Avnatgard grille mod too, but that seems to be a popular mod among w202's, so wouldnt mind having mine look a bit different even if that means leaving it standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom