Newbie into from the scorchio North East

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XXBernie

Car
ML270/CLK320
Firstly, newbie and second post in the MBClub website (cheating!!). Thanks for letting me in! :thumb:

Got an old CLK 320 (W209) and an even older ML270 (W163) - Discovered Mercs 3 years ago and I can't see me ever buying anything else. That CLK is such a nice cabin to be in.

I'm a big tweaker and rarely put my vehicles into a garage (and NEVER into a main stealer!). I will give most things a go, and normally successful - latest success was getting rid of that damned SRS alert on the CLK. 1x iCarsoft MBII and a good bit of Googling and those tiny prongs in the plug were made to connect!

Just posted in the Technical - Interior with the classic W163 blend valve problem with a twist....any boffins welcome to get back to me!!

All the best,

Elton

Hi Elton, welcome to the forum. Good to see the NE members are growing on here. Where are you based in the NE?

Thanks! Live out in Ponteland. Definitely enjoy having a go myself, but know my limitations. All about on helping others where possible. Kettle's always on if you're needing a hand. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom