Newbie looking for AMG E or S class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I come across these ones that fit into the number plate light holder so no drilling needed
1644896188444.png

I come across these ones that fit into the number plate light holder so no drilling needed
View attachment 123891
I was looking at that one too, it was my first choice but wasn't sure if I had to do away with the bulb. Can you send a message to the vendor to check whether the bulb could still be used? Would be much better option 🙂

With regards to the 12v supply, I just tapped into the 12v cigarette lighter wiring in the boot space which operates on ACC ignition switch. In the S211, there is a cigarette lighter socket on the lefthand side.

Would be awesome to see you up an running. Post some pics if you can 👍

I was looking at that one too, it was my first choice but wasn't sure if I had to do away with the bulb. Can you send a message to the vendor to check whether the bulb could still be used? Would be much better option 🙂

With regards to the 12v supply, I just tapped into the 12v cigarette lighter wiring in the boot space which operates on ACC ignition switch. In the S211, there is a cigarette lighter socket on the lefthand side.

Would be awesome to see you up an running. Post some pics if you can 👍

Hi, yeah it does let you keep the rear bulb as the holder for the actual bulb is seperate to this cover. So this would go into the right hand side light cover. I don't seem to have a 12v in the boot, mines a 2003 so not sure but will dig around to find an ignition live around there. IF anything, they also do a wireless one too but yeah will keep this thread posted if I go ahead with it.

Great news.

I now have video in motion as well as reverse camera. My passengers can now watch TV, dvd etc whilst car is in motion. 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I put in a how to, anyone attempting will drive at their own risk.

I put in a how to, anyone attempting will drive at their own risk.

Not sure how long that thread will last. It puts the forum in a difficult position.

Thread has been deleted, which is okay. The information is available though on ebay for all ntg units. 🤐

Hi all, just joined and looking for something more exciting than my partners Hyundai i10!

I noticed a E55 for sale reg GX54NYD £18975. Anyone familiar with the car?

Im thinking of popping down next week to view, and then professionally inspected.
Are you still searching for that elusive E55 Matt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom