Newbie - lost already

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fromagegrande

Car
Mercedes SL350
FAAD5560-3E4B-400C-AEF4-E5400B78BF19.jpeg

Hi. Thanks for letting me in. I’m trying to find my way around so apologies if I get lost and end up I’m the wrong room.
I have a SL350 (2013) and hopefully will manage to post a pic or two (if acceptable).

Home is North Yorkshire with lots of glorious countryside and quite a few nice bends. It’s mostly a summer ride but I do drive it whenever there’s a clear sky and few tourists around. The above was taken last month at Ravenscar above Robin Hood’s Bay.

View attachment 120212

Hi. Thanks for letting me in. I’m trying to find my way around so apologies if I get lost and end up I’m the wrong room.
I have a SL350 (2013) and hopefully will manage to post a pic or two (if acceptable).

Home is North Yorkshire with lots of glorious countryside and quite a few nice bends. It’s mostly a summer ride but I do drive it whenever there’s a clear sky and few tourists around. The above was taken last month at Ravenscar above Robin Hood’s Bay.
Welcome! Nice to see more SL owners joining.

Welcome as above lovely looking car 👌

Lovely car, I've always liked these. I hope to own one one day when the kids are older or I have more money. I should imagine both of these events will occur at the same time.

Welcome new guy , good username by the way .
Great looking car shot , keep em coming
Ditto, FromageGrande. May we call you Grande?

Handsome car - very tasteful colours - hope you find this a useful haven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom