Newbie Olivier south of France

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Olivier31

Car
C180 CGI
Hello all,

Just a quick introduction, I’m Olivier and amongst a couple of other cars and motorcycles I drive a 2011 c180 coupé.
It is my first Merc after all sorts of bmw and a couple of Porsches I am a self taught mechanic and will benefit a lot from expert advice here !
Cheers,

Olivier9D0F883B-ECAF-4EE9-8F42-3300CDCBB3C1.jpegE75BAA37-6274-49C2-94E3-18B1FC66DB8E.jpeg

Bonsoir Olivier et bienvenue.

I see that you are in the Haute-Garonne region from your car registration (and I'm guessing your username also). I worked in Blagnac for many years though have not been back for a while, the last time being 2017.

Good luck with the car and may you get many trouble free miles with it. :)

Bonsoir Olivier et bienvenue.

I see that you are in the Haute-Garonne region from your car registration (and I'm guessing your username also). I worked in Blagnac for many years though have not been back for a while, the last time being 2017.

Good luck with the car and may you get many trouble free miles with it. :)
Indeed I work close to Blagnac and have also lived 5 years in the SW of England. At the moment the car is stuck in the garage as i’m trying to sort out a camshaft code and rattling noise unfortunately 🤔😅

Hi Oliver, I am in the Haute Pyrenees 65230, little village close to Castelnau Magnoac if you want a coffee when lockdown is over
kc
PS was you a member of the Toulouse Gascony Porsche club???

Hi thanks for the invitation, I struggle to think of a time beyond the lockdown right now unfortunately ☹️ I would love to see your SL63 and i’m a big fan of the RS4 as well, I recently bought a Bavarian rocket ( BMW M235i) but the RS4 was on my shopping list too..
no I was never a member of a Porsche club

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom