Newbie question - 2009 ML with interface in centre console what connectors for bluetooth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MickysBenz

Car
2009 Mercedes ML320
Hi members,

Newbie here, have recently bought a really clean 2009 ML320. Have been trying to sift through what connector i need in order to stream bluetooth audio though the factory head unit. My car doesn't have any plugs/sockets in the glove box, all it has is a slightly strange looking plug in the centre console, known as the interface i believe.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what item i need to buy in order to stream audio please? BTW, the phone bluetooth works fine as it is.

I have seen a bunch of connectors that are intended for the outlet in the glovebox but as mentioned, my glovebox is empty.

Many thanks in advance,

Micky

Hi members,

Newbie here, have recently bought a really clean 2009 ML320. Have been trying to sift through what connector i need in order to stream bluetooth audio though the factory head unit. My car doesn't have any plugs/sockets in the glove box, all it has is a slightly strange looking plug in the centre console, known as the interface i believe.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what item i need to buy in order to stream audio please? BTW, the phone bluetooth works fine as it is.

I have seen a bunch of connectors that are intended for the outlet in the glovebox but as mentioned, my glovebox is empty.

Many thanks in advance,

Micky
Welcome to MBClub and congratulations on your new car. It sounds like you had a media interface which will enable you to connect your phone and play music using the COMAND or steering wheel controls.

This link takes you to where you can buy the cables you’ll need, but I would double-check with COMMANDonline 50to make sure you buy the correct cable for your phone and car:

Do you have any electronic fittings in the upper section of the arm rest. That’s where the attachment would be if your car has a factory integrated telephone telephone set-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom