Newbie S63 AMG coupe ownet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snipez999

Car
2018MY E63S AMG
Just a quick 'hi'. Took delivery of my 16 plate car last week to replace the 14 plate Bentley v8s GTC. Early impressions are very positive. Well equipped, roomy, comfortable and feels like it will be quite rapid (still running in so not going daft).
96200547a2f01888cd1446acc1e4f013.jpg

a19c0c90a686182a3f0bd28473eaea9e.jpg

More when I figure out how to edit off my number plate ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it my eyes or is the lettering on the V8 Biturbo badge a little wonkey? Not putting down your car, it's awesome.

Yep, the 'BIT' it's been fitted without the use of a badge template, should look like this:

biturbo.jpg

So, I hate you then. :( :mad::eek:

That model would be in my garage too funds permitting. Love it!

These cars are just something else! I really hope one day to be in a position to own one of these!

Yup, despite badge template my sausage fingers managed to mis-align the replacement black badge! I've ordered a set of 5.5 AMG ones in black to see if I like them better. Or I will just do it again (but use some masking tape for the line!)

Yep, the 'BIT' it's been fitted without the use of a badge template, should look like this:

biturbo.jpg

Even this one looks wrong to me.

Even on my car the V8 Komp ones on the wings look a little pist.

Maybe because the surface is not flat.

Very nice! I wonder why MB have started putting the AMG badge on the left now rather than the right?!

Very very nice...... I cant believe anyone is concerned about the badging...

What a car ! Well done mate !

Very nice! I wonder why MB have started putting the AMG badge on the left now rather than the right?!

So you read the AMG bit first ?

Marketing strategy ?

Just a guess.....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom