Newbie saying hi.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Desmk11

Car
C220 Amg Line Bluetec Estate, 1970 Triumph Stag 3L V8
Good evening everybody, I'm just saying hi after recently joining the forum.

I have been contemplating purchasing a Mercedes for a while now and after much consideration I decided on a silver 2014 c220 amg line estate.

This is my first Mercedes, it is my first diesel and it is my daily driver. It has 75000 miles on the clock and is in really good shape having been properly looked after by the previous owner. I Love it and although it was far from the cheapest available out there, some we looked at just had too many issues.

The forum has been a great source of information and for somebody that knows very little it has been incredibly useful, so thank you.

Hi and welcome.

HI And welcome, Post a nice picture if you can, we would love to see your new Merc. And you have found the best place for all the info you will ever need! :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. I too am new to it, purchased a C43 AMG coupe last week to partner my 2014 c220d AMG Line estate.
Hope you find the forum useful

cheers

nick

Thank you guys for making me feel welcome. 👍

I'm really loving the new Mercedes, I must stop cleaning it though.
I have just spent quite a bit of time on the wheels, I knew they were far from their best but I was so happy with how well they transformed I decided then to give the whole car a complete wax. Then it rained, typical.

I shall try to post a picture, please forgive my incompetence. 20200926_134551.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom