Newbie says g'day C63 on order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spearj

Hello to all. I have been lurking for a while but now I have done the deed and ordered a C63 I thought I should "come out". :bannana:

Fortunate to have had access to great cars pre kids and decided life is too short to be without a fat V8!! I haven't smiled so much about a car since my TVR days.

So went for saloon, iridium, performance pack, HK, black 19s, dab and keyless go (always seem to like start buttons for some reason) Thought long and hard about LSD and performance suspension but decided against both in the end.

Delivery is scheduled for 26 April so far too many sleeps to go. Am wondering about a tracker. What's people's view? As I park in a multi-storey NCP am thinking I should have one. The upside is the police use the same car park for their squad cars and parking at home is secure.

Happy days :thumb:

Happy days :D

Welcome!

I think trackers are fairly useless these days and most won't reduce premiums because they are easy to find (for professional thieves).

You'll love the car, I love mine and its 3 weeks old.

Loads of nice stares and kind words about it and everytime I turn the key in the ignition and hear that engine I smile and laugh!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You might be lucky like me and they bring the delivery date forward a bit - mine was supposed to be 7th May, now they are saying first week of April... but it is still killing me!

Hi matt
That would be great if the delivery date was brought forward. Luckily work is keeping me occupied and I have found a great iPhone app! A C63 app with various exhaust recordings I can play loud through my hi fi. Makes me laugh every time.

What spec did you order?
Jeremy

Hi and welcome aboard.

I wouldnt bother with Tracker mainly because for me if it got nicked i wouldnt want it back and as for the car park, there isnt many cars stolen these days without keys, so no real concern there..

Hi matt
That would be great if the delivery date was brought forward. Luckily work is keeping me occupied and I have found a great iPhone app! A C63 app with various exhaust recordings I can play loud through my hi fi. Makes me laugh every time.

What spec did you order?
Jeremy
Oh, what's the app called - I have watched just about all the videos on youtube so need something else to pass the time.

I went for Magnetite black, with 19" wheels (the silver ones), HK stereo, DAB radio, black ash trim and the driving assistance pack...

Yours is going to be awesome - I wanted the performance pack, but had to draw the line somewhere!

Last edited:
Carrsey said:
Hi and welcome aboard.

I wouldnt bother with Tracker mainly because for me if it got nicked i wouldnt want it back and as for the car park, there isnt many cars stolen these days without keys, so no real concern there..

Hi carrsey
Yes TBH had thought I probably wouldn't want it back plus have now found it makes zero difference to my insurance quote.

matt1977 said:
Oh, what's the app called - I have watched just about all the videos on youtube so need something else to pass the time.

I went for Magnetite black, with 19" wheels (the silver ones), HK stereo, DAB radio, black ash trim and the driving assistance pack...

Yours is going to be awesome - I wanted the performance pack, but had to draw the line somewhere!

I just searched for it under C63. it can be a bit glitchy but the reaction from the mrs and kids is priceless each time I run the app through the home cinema!!

I like your colour choice! Contrasting wheels against the bodywork IMO look great. Fortunately my bro picked up a great SLK55 recently so have another outlet! Personally not for me the SLK but with the roof off it sounds awesome.

52 sleeps to go......

I just searched for it under C63. it can be a bit glitchy but the reaction from the mrs and kids is priceless each time I run the app through the home cinema!!

I like your colour choice! Contrasting wheels against the bodywork IMO look great. Fortunately my bro picked up a great SLK55 recently so have another outlet! Personally not for me the SLK but with the roof off it sounds awesome.

52 sleeps to go......
Thanks Jeremy, I found it :) The guys in the office liked it the first few times, but now I think I've annoyed everyone enough - just wait till the real thing arrives :)

Nice choice! Welcome aboard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom