Newbie ,Taunton and a problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

old boy

Car
MB 220 cdi
Although I have a member for some time, I have yet to introduce myself. I have had in the past two C class estates, on of which was very good and the other poor. There was a problem with a rear door on the first one and MB in Taunton wanted quite al large sum to repair so I purchased the second one from their forecourt and kept it for a few years but I had to sell it as access to and from it was becoming difficult for the head of the household... I bought about 18 months a very low mileage MB GLA 220 ( 2016) and have been delighted with it.

I was giving a good clean at the weekend and noted that the rubber surround on the drivers door side was split and I have located one but fitting it might not be as easy as it looks. I know I have to remove the threshold plate, which is L shaped, but I am slightly concerned about about damaging any internal clips. Any advice would be welcomed and also what type of adhesive should I get to hold the surround in place. I have tried to investigate in various places but cannot glean any information.

Belated welcome. :) 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom