Newbie trying to buy!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craigyt

Car
C250 td
Hi guys, im new around here but looking to buy!

As iv only just joined i cannot msg or reply in for sale posts. Im after buying @Andy_C Thread regarding his s124.

Whats the best way to go about this?

Cheers
Craig

Hi guys, im new around here but looking to buy!

As iv only just joined i cannot msg or reply in for sale posts. Im after buying @Andy_C Thread regarding his s124.

Whats the best way to go about this?

Cheers
Craig
It states very clearly on the relevant sections of the forum that Classified adverts cannot be replied to directly.

You can exchange Personal Messages (PM's) with members selling or wanting items when you have 30 relevant posts on the Forum (not posts in the Off Topic section as they do not count neither will one word posts etc in an attempt to raise your post count ) and you have been a member for 30 days.

Thanks guys for the welcome,

Thank you @DSM10000 for your great feedback, but you just stated what i already wrote in my original message. I was hoping that maybe someone could of given him the heads up or something or maybe even he might see this post.

Thanks
Craig

Thanks guys for the welcome,

Thank you @DSM10000 for your great feedback, but you just stated what i already wrote in my original message. I was hoping that maybe someone could of given him the heads up or something or maybe even he might see this post.

Thanks
Craig
Actually I outlined the reasons why you couldn't reply to classifieds because no-one can regardless of their post count and this often confuses new members👍

I have sent a link from this thread to the member you want to contact but you will need to publish an email on here if he is to contact you before you gain the required privileges to PM.

Thank you, didnt mean to sound like a hoity toity kind of person!!

But thank you for your help, its much appreciated!

Thank you, didnt mean to sound like a hoity toity kind of person!!

But thank you for your help, its much appreciated!
No problem
Text lacks context 👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom