Newbie with a 2006 C350

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C350

Car
W203 C350
Hi

Today I collected a 2006 C350 with 55K on the clock. I part exchanged my E39 M5. (previous cars have been an RX8, 968CS and MG ZTT plus others)

So far I am really happy, its got no where near the noise or shear power of the M5 but I was really surprised how quick it is. The handling is excellent (I have the sports pack) and the engine is super smooth.

Any tips for a new owner? Im looking to buy one of the bluetooth kits for the pre wiring. Is ebay the best place? I have seen them for £169.00. Is it worth getting the mark 3 so it can play songs through my ipone 4?

Hi

I that the FISCON kits on ebay that you are mentioning to? If it is, the ones on offer are version one which is no longer supported. I think you can upgrade the software but I am no expert. Try command.co.uk for other options. If you install FISCON, you would need the car coded to get things running.

Sorry..didnt read ur post properly..

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

I have a saloon and will get some pics up ASAP.

Welcome bud, glad to hear you getting on with C350. Missing you old M5 by any chance?

Welcome bud, glad to hear you getting on with C350. Missing you old M5 by any chance?

Chalk and cheese really. I had a muffler delete so the M5 was very loud whereas the Merc is very quiet and refined. For my 6 mile comute to work its going to be much more suitable thats for sure.

The 24mpg average is much better than the 17 I was getting from the M5 (dropped to 13 to work and back).

Im looking to buy one of the bluetooth kits for the pre wiring. Is ebay the best place? I have seen them for £169.00. Is it worth getting the mark 3 so it can play songs through my ipone 4?

I interpret you have the phone kit in the car, the UHI connector at the centre armrest connector. ViseeO or the genuine MB BT adapter (HF or SAP profile, depending on the phone you use) would then be OK. If the car did not have the phone kit, FISCON would be a better option.

Diesel Benz said:
I interpret you have the phone kit in the car, the UHI connector at the centre armrest connector. ViseeO or the genuine MB BT adapter (HF or SAP profile, depending on the phone you use) would then be OK. If the car did not have the phone kit, FISCON would be a better option.

What's the best cradle for an HTC wildfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom