Newbie with an AMG itch to scratch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gavnr

SUPPORTER
Car
W204 c63 estate
Hi, post lockdown I sold my e46 330ci (short term fling rather than long term love). Prior to this had an Evo X, Impreza WRX and now I'm looking for something that looks a bit more sensible.

After spending a day at Brooklands some years ago, I couldn't forget the noise of the c63 and I must find one =) So here I will be lurking around and hopefully finding 'the one' soon (preferably a w204 estate)

Hello and welcome

Good luck and I hope you have better luck than Iv had with my recently purchased C63

Hello & Welcome, good luck on your search.

Good luck with your search. The engine is a true master piece. Any petrol head has to experience that N/A unit one day.

Welcome aboard, post up once you get the Beast that is the M156:thumb:

Hi, post lockdown I sold my e46 330ci (short term fling rather than long term love). Prior to this had an Evo X, Impreza WRX and now I'm looking for something that looks a bit more sensible.

After spending a day at Brooklands some years ago, I couldn't forget the noise of the c63 and I must find one =) So here I will be lurking around and hopefully finding 'the one' soon (preferably a w204 estate)
Cant go wrong with a w204 estate!

Hi
I am currently thinking of selling mine. (Motorhome beckoning)
2008 Black estate with a genuine 35k & service history. Lady owner for 8 years, a gent for 1 year and then me for the last 4.
It covers approximately 2 1/2k a year.
Extremely clean and we
Give me your email if you’re interested

Attachments

• 416DE700-482D-40B8-86E7-A2D4E772E8C4.jpeg
    416DE700-482D-40B8-86E7-A2D4E772E8C4.jpeg
    996.7 KB · Views: 42
Hi
2008 Black estate with a genuine 35k & service history. Lady owner for 8 years, a gent for 1 year and then me for the last 4.
Extremely clean and we
Just out of interest, what would your asking price be? :)

Hi
Would like 18k ono
It has a new MOT, 4 NEW P zero”s and is unmolested.
Not the cheapest 63 out there, but for good reason.

Hi
Extremely clean and we
Looks nice but I'm after a 2013 or 2014 that is not white. Not many/any about from what I can tell. Though I'm beginning to broaden the search and a w205 C43 looks an interesting proposition

Looks nice but I'm after a 2013 or 2014 that is not white. Not many/any about from what I can tell. Though I'm beginning to broaden the search and a w205 C43 looks an interesting proposition
Two great cars, but two completely different driving experiences.

I've had an e46 330, loved it, such a smooth car and not too much power for the body

Nice colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom