Newbie !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarcC230K

Car
C 230 Kompressor ( W202)
Hello everybody, my name is marc and i come from Germany ! I´m the proud owner of a C230 Kompressor model W202 .I think Koolvin nows my car from the german section ,www.mercedes-forum.com .Sorry for my bad english , i hope you understand what i mean ! ;)
CU
Marc

Hallo und guten Tag Greg,
your German is not so bad . The last time i speak english is about 5 YEARS AGO AS I WAS IN BOSNIA / HERZEGOWINA , as a Soldier in the german army , there where also some Guys from the UK with me and so i had to talk english.The most of them dont speak german , so we had to talk in english.By the way , here is a link to the pictures of my car.I hope you like it , i love him ! Since two jears ago i work for a Mercedes Dealer , so i had to make him a bit sportiv.
http://www.mercedes-forum.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1924&sid=
I hope also you can translate a little the details , it is all in german , but the pictures say more than thousand words !
CU
Marc

Your Car also looks good ! he is obsidian and i lowered him 50 mm in front and 40mm in the back .I work for Mercedes as a part dealer in the outside .Sorry , I dont know what it called in english , we call it Aussendienst.That means i travel to the garges they dont work for Mercedes and make them offers for crashes and pieces.I hope you understand , i dont know how i can say it !
CU
Marc

Welcome Marc :)

You have a cool car :cool:

As GDC has said, your English is way way better than our German. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as your home one. :)

Have a banana... :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

:rock:

S.

Hi Steve , the picture under your replay , isnt the first car the car from steve ( MBenzNl) ? I saw that there also is Mikec200 in the forum , also Koolvin . They all were in german Forum active.I know the cars from them , and they also knows my one. I think i will come often to the MBClub UK , there are many people i know from german or the us - scene ! Psnj is a member from the W202 club of america .
CU
Marc

@ GDC200: Yes , but not only second hand parts , more new parts . The original sports and also the esprit Models where lowerd about 25 milimeters from stock.
CU
Marc

Originally posted by MarcC230K
Hi Steve , the picture under your replay , isnt the first car the car from steve ( MBenzNl) ? I saw that there also is Mikec200 in the forum , also Koolvin . They all were in german Forum active.I know the cars from them , and they also knows my one. I think i will come often to the MBClub UK , there are many people i know from german or the us - scene ! Psnj is a member from the W202 club of america .
CU
Marc

Hi Marc,

From left to right in my signature graphic:
MBenzNL (Steve) ---> me :) ---> Koolvin ---> Shude (Nick)

The picture is a crop from a monster panoramic pic (5Mb) that Koolvin took while at a UK GTG in April last year.

Koolvin (with help from Shude I believe) set up this particular forum back in early summer, last year. :) And I shall remain greatful that they did
:rock:

S.

From the first look i only knows the car from Steve ( The Colour ) ! Are there many GTG`s in your Corner ! In Germany we have a meeting every Months whit the guys from Munich and in the Munich section we will be about 10 people they are coming every months , also a few people they com from time to time ! Also we have a many GTG`s in Germany ! There is one time in Year the real big internatinal meeting in Harsewinkel and one new in Schwäbisch-Gmünd . The last is only for the people how drive the C-Class Models ! And there where many others , little ones , but this two are big and real one , where everybady comes who is into benzo !
CU
Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom