Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bruce750

Car
CLK AMG/BRABUS
Hi, I'm new to this forum, I've been looking for a decent MB forum for a while. All the others appear very hollier than thou. I was given an invite by Mathew Munson, Thanks.
I'm in Bucks, and am a complete car and bikeophile. I have a few cars including a CLK AMG Cab,with a few Brabus goodies and I have a C270CDi on order. My bike is a ZXR750H2 1990 which I've had from new!
I love Mercs, I've had a few. The problem is I always fancy a change and then regret it and come back to the fold. Last year I sold my 18 Month old M5 after 3 engines and 2.5 gearboxes !
I desperatley want the new E55 but that will have to wait until the draw at 8pm on Saterday

Hi Bruce,

Welcome to the forum! If you've got any pics of the CLK im sure we'd love to see them :)

Shame about the M5, great drivers cars, i've heard the clutches go quite easily and the S62 engines had early VANOS problems I recall.

I'm in Maidenhead, so maybe not too far away from you...
There are a few other 'Evo Forum' members on here too.... well the MB owner members of Evo anyway!

Vanos? My second engine snapped a con rod and the result was a cracked head and two holes in the block!
I do have photo's but I'm not that technical. I have pix on my hard drive from digital camera. How do I post them? and how do I take the number plate off?:crazy:

Bruce,

Welcome.

As a newish newbie - I do also generally agree with your comments re: other MB sites.

As for you winning the lottery on Saturday .... no chance mate. It's my turn and I ain't sharing it with NO-ONE.

K

Ta, can't work out hoe to blank off the plates.
I'll take new pix without them

Originally posted by Bruce750
Ta, can't work out hoe to blank off the plates.
I'll take new pix without them

You can either use a photo editor (usually comes with your digital camera) or take the pix from an angle that doesn't show the plates.

Good to see some members growing in the Bucks/MK areas. Cool.

Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom